By entering the Global CME Impact Award, you agree to our official rules and conditions.
It is clearly understood that in some cases, entries may include commercially sensitive information. Global and GAME reserve the right to publish descriptions and case studies of winning entries, but if an entrant asks for any part of their submission to remain confidential, it will be treated as such.
303-395-1782 X 75
Rules and Basic Eligibility Criteria
If a submission is received and the eligibility criteria are NOT met, the submission will be returned to the applicant and will not be reviewed until the applicant corrects and re-submits their application.
- A $25 processing fee will be collected with each application. Excess funds will be donated in the winner’s name to a charity organization of their choice.
- Commercial Supporters cannot submit an activity for nomination.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Activities must have proof of accreditation, unbiased, and/or evidence-based medical education.
- Only one entry will be accepted per nominator or nominating organization.
- The activity must have launched after January 1, 2014 and before June 1, 2016.
Entries must take the form of an abstract submitted online via our secure application portal, and include the following:
- Program Details
- Activity Title
- Activity Dates
- Proof of accreditation, unbiased, and/or evidence-based medical education
- Activity Summary (Overview of the design, format, audience, and delivery of the activity)
- Outcomes Measurement
- Explanation of how the activity outcomes were measured, including methodology, measures and analysis explanation. Outcomes should include at least 3 months of relevant and impactful data.
- Evidence of Activity Impact
- A clear description or demonstration of why this activity had the greatest impact and deserves recognition. Ultimately, the abstract should demonstrate how the activity made an impact on the healthcare industry, including but not limited to HCP performance, patient outcomes and community change for the better.
To support your entry you may upload back-up material that you feel will enable you to expand on the success of your program. Please keep this succinct and relevant. The aim is to keep the judges fully informed whilst holding their attention.
Program Format Types Accepted
Live, Online, and Enduring CME activities will be accepted as an award submission and will be treated equally by the judges when reviewed for scoring.
Abstracts should be submitted with a maximum of six total pages of information. The abstract must be submitted in PDF format with one-inch margins on all sides and a font size of no smaller than 11 point Arial.
The winner of the award will receive:
- Recognition at a CME industry conference. The winner and finalists will be announced at The ACEhp 2017 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA, during GAME’s session, and will be showcased during the meeting.
- An engraved plaque and virtual certificate acknowledging the winner’s outstanding achievement.
- Industry recognition for your organization’s program, outcomes, and CME impact.