By entering the Global CME Impact Award, you agree to our official rules and conditions.
It is clearly understood that in some cases, entries may include commercially sensitive information. Global and GAME reserve the right to publish descriptions and case studies of winning entries, but if an entrant asks for any part of their submission to remain confidential, it will be treated as such.
303-395-1782 X 75
Rules and Eligibility Criteria
The Global CME Impact Award judging committee is seeking proposals that illustrate best-in-class CME/CE initiatives that have provided healthcare professionals with up-to-date, clinically relevant, scientifically rigorous medical information while promoting excellence in all aspects of medical care and coordination, patient safety, and the effective use of resources.
- A US$25 processing fee will be collected with each submission
- Commercial Supporters cannot submit an activity for nomination.
- All activities must have proof of accreditation, independence, and/or valid medical education recognition.
- Only one application will be accepted per nominator or nominating organization.
- Proof of CME / CE / CPD accreditation must be clearly stated on the activity front matter, website, or other promotional / marketing related materials
- Programs submitted for the inaugural Global CME Impact Award are not eligible to be submitted again.
- Activities must have concluded on or before December 31, 2017
Finalists will be announced the week of April 16, 2018. Award finalists will have the opportunity to attend the 2018 GAME annual meeting to present their award entry in the form of a poster board or similar deliverable at the award ceremony. The GAME judging committee will work with each applicant through this process to ensure deadlines are met.
PDF Packet Submission Requirements
The PDF packet must include the following sections, and the requirements for the packet must be met (Maximum of six pages, 1 inch margins on all sides, font size no smaller than 11 point Arial).
- Program Details (Proof of Accreditation and/or Valid Medical Education Recognition, Accreditation Dates, Partner(s), Summary of the Design, Format, and Delivery).
- Outcomes Measurement and Analysis.
- Impact Rationale.
- Supporting details.