Entries must take the form of an abstract submitted online via our secure application portal, and include the following:
- Program Details
- Activity Title
- Activity Dates
- Proof of accreditation, unbiased, and/or evidence-based medical education
- Activity Summary (Overview of the design, format, audience, and delivery of the activity)
- Outcomes Measurement
- Explanation of how the activity outcomes were measured, including methodology, measures and analysis explanation. Outcomes should include at least 3 months of relevant and impactful data.
- Evidence of Activity Impact
- A clear description or demonstration of why this activity had the greatest impact and deserves recognition. Ultimately, the abstract should demonstrate how the activity made an impact on the healthcare industry, including but not limited to HCP performance, patient outcomes and community change for the better.
To support your entry you may upload back-up material that you feel will enable you to expand on the success of your program. Please keep this succinct and relevant. The aim is to keep the judges fully informed whilst holding their attention.
Abstracts should be submitted with a maximum of six total pages of information. The abstract must be submitted in PDF format with one-inch margins on all sides and a font size of no smaller than 11 point Arial.
If you are unable to upload your submission please contact John McCormick at 303-395-1782 X 75.
Applications, the abstract, and any accompanying details must be submitted in English.
The entry deadline is Monday, November 7th, 2016.
The winner of the award will receive:
- Recognition at a CME industry conference. The winner will be announced at The ACEhp 2017 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA, during GAME’s session, and will be showcased during the meeting.
- An engraved plaque and virtual certificate acknowledging the winner’s outstanding achievement.
- Community recognition for your organization’s program, outcomes, and CME impact.
There is a $25 application processing fee, and payments can be submitted with PayPal in the application portal.
One entry per nominator or nominating organization will be accepted. Any additional entries will be returned to the applicant.
A panel of six CME and healthcare professionals will make up the judging and review committee. After entries are submitted, the panel of judges will begin a thorough process that includes pre-scoring to select the top 10, subsequent deliberation, and the ultimate decision of the winner and honorable mentions.
The judges of the Global CME Impact Award include GAME members from medical societies, commercial entities, medical education companies, and professional organizations. Judges will be chosen because of their professional and wide-ranging level of expertise.
Global Education Group staff members are not eligible to be judges and therefore Global will have no control or influence over the judging or awards selection.
For more information on judging and the criteria for scoring, please see the judging page.
Please contact John McCormick at 303-395-1782 X 75.